Yes, included in Neighborhood Autos STRESS FREE GUARANTEE is a Roadside Assistance Program with the following benefits:
When calling for towing or road service you must call (855) 237-3819, and a service vehicle will be dispatched to your assistance.
The following are covered emergencies, subject to the seventy-five dollars ($75.00) per occurrence limitation:
1. Towing Assistance – In the event your Registered Vehicle is disabled, we will dispatch a service vehicle to your location to assist you. In the event your Registered Vehicle is unable to continue under its own power your Registered Vehicle may be towed to a location of your choosing. You will receive $75.00 of towing at no cost. Any additional charges will be your responsibility, and payment will be expected at the time service is rendered;
2. Battery Service – If a battery failure occurs, a jump-start will be applied to start your Registered Vehicle;
3. Flat Tire Assistance – Service consists of removal of the flat tire and its replacement with your good inflatable tire;
4. Fuel, Oil, Fluid and Water Delivery Service – An emergency supply of fuel, oil, fluid and water will be delivered if the Registered Vehicle is in immediate need. You must pay for the fuel or other fluid when it is delivered;
5. Lock out Assistance – If your keys are locked inside of the Registered Vehicle, we will provide assistance in gaining entry to the Registered Vehicle’s passenger compartment only.
Click Here to view full details of Emergency Roadside Assistance.
Effective starting date 10-16-2016